First, you would need to check if you have already successfully enrolled your benefits into points.
To check if you have really enrolled, kindly follow the instructions below:
1. Open the enrollment page found under the Menu tab found at the upper part of the page.
2. Check the Enrollment Period that you are enrolling for, and check the status status of your enrollment.
- If the status is "Enrolled," it means that you have successfully submitted your enrollment for the enrollment period.
- If the status is "Not Yet Enrolled," it means that you have not opened the enrollment page yet. For instructions on how to enroll, you may refer to this article in our HelpDesk.
- If the status is "Saved," it means that you have opened the enrollment page and selected benefits to enroll, but have not yet successfully submitted your enrollment. For instructions on how to submit your enrollment, you may refer to this article in our HelpDesk.
3. If the status of your enrollment in Enrolled, kindly check if you have successfully enrolled the benefits you wish to enroll by clicking the tab of the enrollment period you enrolled for.
4. Check your wallet summary to see if the points have been credited to your account.
If you have successfully enrolled your benefits but still cannot see any points in your account, kindly report this to us by sending an email to your dedicated customer support email [companyname]@storm.tech with the following details: